Stylists Sign in to View Professional Website & Pricing
Purchase through SalonCentric , Cosmoprof, Boss Supply and Local Distributors Nationwide
Don’t have a distributor near you? Create a pro account today and order online!
Color Shade Lifter (CSL), ammonia and bleach free unique formula, removes and lifts 1-3 shades (not levels) of artificial color from hair. Hair is left feeling soft, in great condition and ready to recolor if desired. For best results always do a strand test.
- Lightens on tone.
- Excellent for brightening muddy ends on redheads.
- Takes out off tone deposit spots occurring due to porosity.
To remove levels of artificial color, use Color Out System (COS).
- Shampoo hair lightly/towel dry well.
- Mix equal parts Color Shade Lifter and 30 volume cream developer (with or without heat). CSL can be used with 40 volume cream developer without heat. If needed add more cream developer to achieve a pasty texture that works best for you.
- Apply using tint bottle or brush for better control. Work into trouble spots in hair or whole heads, darkest areas first.
- Process as needed up to 30 minutes and test for lift desired. Use low heat dryer and plastic cap for maximum lift in minimal time. DO NOT use heat with 40 volume peroxide. If desired lift is not achieved, you can reapply.
- Shampoo, rinse, and condition.